Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

HarpGamer

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

donaldseadog

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by donaldseadog

  1. donaldseadog replied to gkm's topic in Wish Lists
    wishes added to condensed wish list
  2. donaldseadog replied to Mavgaz's topic in Wish Lists
    wishes 1.1 to 3.7 added to condensed wish list
  3. wishes 1-15 added to condensed wish list
  4. on line play wishes added to condensed wish list
  5. wishes 1 added to condensed wish list
  6. string noted in condensed wish list
  7. wishes "attack rnge include weapon range" added to condensed wish list
  8. wishes nov 20&28 2009 added to condensed wish list
  9. wishes 1-6 added to condensed wish list
  10. wishes 1-6 & (2nd group) 1-2 added to condensed wish list
  11. wishes 11 added to condensed wish list
  12. wishes 32-40 added to condensed wish list
  13. wish 15 added to condensed wish list
  14. I think that Tony is perhaps a poor salesperson, this is actually a very interesting project.
  15. Doh, I understand there is beer drinking (BYO) involved, count me in.
  16. The Australian girls all liked "Patrol Boat", but I don't think it was anything to do with realism or good drama (although it was good drama) From memory it was a while ago, perhaps 1980's. I think they had an "A" class patrol boat and the first of those came across (from UK?) late 70's (or early 80's?). A scaled down version of the earlier popular series on the BBC (UK), perhaps "Warship" as mentioned. Personally I go for the comedy types and McHales Navy was a childhood favourite. I loved the one where the crew had a clothes washing scam going which ended in the base CO's dress uniform getting torpedoed Don There's a modern remake of the Patrol Boat show, called Sea Patrol. I watched the first couple of seasons, wasn't too bad. I can't make any claims as to it's accuracy. They started in an http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fremantle_class_patrol_boat and then transferred to a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armidale_class_patrol_boat From what I understand I'd bet the actors were very glad of the 'upgrade' to Armidales. I wonder how much burly they produced, at least the fishing would have been good Don
  17. I can't wait to see what sort of a whimp of an alien can't trash a mere CVBG (and escorts?) with one sensor closed and a few appendages tied behindits back..But then I assume there will be plenty of Tomcats woooooooooooo wwwwwwwwwwwwwish. (Now don't get silly donald )
  18. As long as folks are aware that they can, and thus avail themselves of new scenarios. I'm assuming that the demo scenarios aren't available separate of the demo game download, might I be wrong?? Don
  19. File Name: Panama Canal Terror File Submitter: donaldseadog File Submitted: 4 Jun 2011 File Updated: 7 Jun 2011 File Category: Caribbean Basin DB Used: HCDA-110606 Authors: Don Thomas Battleset-Carribean Basin: .scs - CDB - CDB A small scale, short duration action using gunboats, helos, anti-shipping mines and mobile land units. Escort two convoys from the pacific ocean to the entry to Panama canal and protect canal structures. Use minimum HCDA - 110225 database but please note Brad has made some improvements in HCDA-110606 which give improvements. Don Thomas Click here to download this file
    • 220 downloads
    A small scale, short duration action using gunboats, helos, anti-shipping mines and mobile land units. Escort two convoys from the pacific ocean to the entry to Panama canal and protect canal structures. Use minimum HCDA - 110225 database but please note Brad has made some improvements in HCDA-110606 which give improvements. Don Thomas
  20. The Australian girls all liked "Patrol Boat", but I don't think it was anything to do with realism or good drama (although it was good drama) From memory it was a while ago, perhaps 1980's. I think they had an "A" class patrol boat and the first of those came across (from UK?) late 70's (or early 80's?). A scaled down version of the earlier popular series on the BBC (UK), perhaps "Warship" as mentioned. Personally I go for the comedy types and McHales Navy was a childhood favourite. I loved the one where the crew had a clothes washing scam going which ended in the base CO's dress uniform getting torpedoed Don
  21. To understand that, you have to consider what the Chinese might like to achieve. Do they want to dominate the entire Pacific and beyond? I doubt they think they need to. Or do they want to build up a force that would allow them to better exert regional influence? Or will they conquer the world economically and have a symbolic navy to sail around waving the flag in all her subjects ports, needing only to be sufficiently functional to scare smaller locals who think they can pull a swifty? Who else has chinese made national flags for sale in your supermarkets??? Don
  22. Don, They signify a jamming and a jammed unit. Section 17.2 of the HUE advanced Manual: "If a ship or aircraft is equipped with ECM equipment, it can be used to degrade enemy sensors. Select Active from the Sensor dialog box to activate the ECM. Remember that in many cases, using ECM will degrade your side’s sensors as well. When a unit or group is being jammed, a small “X” will appear in the upper-right side of the unit or group symbol. If a unit or group on another side is using jammers, a small “Q” will appear in the upper-right side of the symbol for the unit or group using the jammer." Thanks, I should of thought of ECM jammers, the symbol being a bit like as used in 'classic'. Don
  23. Don, I've attached a screen shot displaying the Unit Report window. There are 4 sensors listed and three of them have been detected as active. Note the * appearing before sensors 1 -> 3, while sensor 4 has been detected but due to range is no longer capable of being classified as active, it is but the ESM system isn't receiving enough energy to mark it as active. Cheers Darren Ta, Some times I see a small * type graphic at the top right corner of an enemy unit, I haven't been able to work out (or find in the manual) what that signifies. I also see something similar on friendly units and that seems to indicate active radar. What do these mean in both cases (if something different)? Don
  24. So what's the odds that PETA was in the Kilo, making sure you didn't 'do' a whale? Don

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.