2011 Pooner voting!

TonyE

Pooner Voting  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For those thinking about Darren, remember him next year for the next Lifetime Pooner award. Until then there is the donation campaign by AGSI http://diabetesdiplomats.kintera.org/faf/d...supid=339415034 and continuing his work by helping Gunny out with HUD-4!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My vote goes to Enrique Mas (aka 'broncepulido' on these forums) for ...

* his invaluable help finding and squashing bugs

* being an excellent researcher and active contributor to the continued development of the HCE Database (the HCDB)

* writing scenarios for the game we love

All key tenets of what makes a great Pooner - an active and healthy contribution to the game! Thanks Enrique!

I'll second that. B)

I'll third that.

I nominate Herman Hum, for the creation of so many video-AARs, the harpoon for dummies video manuals on youtube, multiplayer AARs, for tirelesslz helping new players get into the game, and many years contribution to the game.

Freek

I agree, he is always ready to help people with this great game.

Sorry... should have looked at the list first. Mea cupa...

I think he should be given some special award at any rate for his contribution to this community. He'll be much missed.

Will there be a lifetime pooner?

( I haven't checked if Darren got that too)

Don

OOps, just read next year, good idea

My vote goes to François "Gunny" Guérin for his contribution to the HUD4 Database.

Cheers,

Frans Koenz [aka Taitennek]

If the current names are the only candidates for the 2011 Pooner election, I will not vote.

Thanks,

Frans.

If the current names are the only candidates for the 2011 Pooner election, I will not vote.

Come on Frans, there are some great names in that list! It won't cost you even a penny.

The pooners election always was an open election, now it is an election with nominations, my candidate is not listed.

With all respect to 4 out of the 5 candidates, it was my intention to vote for Darren to honor him for all his work for the Harpoon Community.

Since Darren already was Pooner of the Year, I had made up my mind to vote for François Guérin for his contribution to the HUD-4 Database for Harpoon ANW.

I vote for Christopher Irvine as I am free to post my comments on the topics in the Old Pooners Forum on Facebook.

But.......... I cannot vote because I see the following message.......

pooners-vote-2011.jpg

btw. I did not vote at all, so, the message showed is not correct.

Cheers,

Frans

I vote for Christopher Irvine as I am free to post my comments on the topics in the Old Pooners Forum on Facebook.

I'll get your vote in after work today, I wonder if it didn't let you vote since you posted a reply to the topic, forum bug :huh:. Oh, and there were 16 days to make a nomination, it was as open as can be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...