HC2017.011

CV32

Aircraft with low turn rate - I specifically noticed it with AEW&C aircraft and large fixed wing ASW - seem to get stuck on a 000 heading on launch. Setting a new course doesn't seem to sway them. Unless you direct RTB and then set the new course.

Someone can put together a test scenario for Tony's review.

Aircraft with low turn rate - I specifically noticed it with AEW&C aircraft and large fixed wing ASW - seem to get stuck on a 000 heading on launch. Setting a new course doesn't seem to sway them. Unless you direct RTB and then set the new course.

I have notice this too not with AEW but with tankers. I have also notice something peculiar with surface groups which include carriers regarding the ships in the center ring of the six. I am willing to create a test scenario and just wanted to know it is to go to issue tracking? Update Well I cannot reproduce the tanker action but can reproduce the Carrier groups center circle so I am putting a test scenario together to put in issue tracker.

I have running multiple test scenarios trying to reproduce the patrol actions we have notice me with tankers and yours with AEC&W and needed to know if a tanker was attached to your AEW&C aircraft and mainly if it was a KC 10 extender.