August 27, 200818 yr This just in, Harpgamer Member #2. leading poster, and all around nice guy has changed his avatar from the beloved Gunnery Sergeant Hartman to...er something completely different.
August 28, 200818 yr This just in, Harpgamer Member #2. leading poster, and all around nice guy has changed his avatar from the beloved Gunnery Sergeant Hartman to...er something completely different. Looks suspiciously like that scene from Dr. Strangelove to me. Buddha
August 28, 200818 yr "Well, boys, we got three engines out, we got more holes in us than a horse trader's mule, the radio is gone and we're leaking fuel and if we was flying any lower why we'd need sleigh bells on this thing... but we got one little budge on them Rooskies. At this height why they might harpoon us but they dang sure ain't gonna spot us on no radar screen!"
August 28, 200818 yr Author GySgt Hartman appears to have made a comeback... Goodnight Ladies!...Hit it sweetheart.
August 29, 200818 yr Author What a minute, the good Gunny was back for a while today, but now lost again. WTFO?
August 29, 200818 yr What a minute, the good Gunny was back for a while today, but now lost again. WTFO? Are you saying you're having visions of Hartmann, Pete? (Major King Kong has been here for several days now).
August 29, 200818 yr Author What a minute, the good Gunny was back for a while today, but now lost again. WTFO? Are you saying you're having visions of Hartmann, Pete? (Major King Kong has been here for several days now). I stand here at 0911 local, GMT-4, and GySgt H is adorning your avatar. Maybe it's a cache thing, but in the words of the chosen one, that's above my pay grade.
August 29, 200818 yr I stand here at 0911 local, GMT-4, and GySgt H is adorning your avatar. Maybe it's a cache thing, but in the words of the chosen one, that's above my pay grade. I expect it is that "cache" thing you describe.
August 29, 200818 yr Author I stand here at 0911 local, GMT-4, and GySgt H is adorning your avatar. Maybe it's a cache thing, but in the words of the chosen one, that's above my pay grade. I expect it is that "cache" thing you describe. Super. Then everyday I work I can continue to be graced with.. "My name is Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your Senior Drill Instructor..."
Create an account or sign in to comment