NHL playoffs 2008

CV32

I know there aren't too many hockey fans around these parts, but I thought I'd plug em anyway.

How about those Habs? :D

I know Tony is rooting for the Wild, of course :P .. and well, I must say, I think they'll go far this year.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there aren't too many hockey fans around these parts, but I thought I'd plug em anyway.

I know Tony is rooting for the Wild, of course :P .. and well, I must say, I think they'll go far this year.

I was thinking of re-establishing the previous year's thread. How bout my Rangers. Up 2-1 on the Devils. Hope the whole Sean Avery - NHL's "let's make up a new rule interpretation" does not prove to be a series shifting event.

I have Avery in my hockey pool, cuz he scores goals and makes plays, but I do think he's a bit of an 'aggravator' (to put it mildly).

He's an agitator....but he's my agitator. :P

I was hoping the Sens would wake up, but it looks like it isn't happening. :( Oh, well, Habs are a good second choice. :)

And the Wild get clobbered in game 4, good thing it wasn't on local broadcast TV so I went to bed instead of watching..

:angry:

Game 4: Avs 5, Wild 1

Series tied 2-2

Will try and avoid this tonight, Game 4 at MSG.

A change from years past is that I now have access to the channel formerly known as the Outdoor Life Network, now known as "versus" which still is a messed up name. What marketing guru came up with this, and it unintentional mental linkage to a religious channel. :(

Rangers up 3-1 in the series now that Game 4 just ended 5-3. Very physical game. Refs seemed to miss a lot but I guess with all the bodies flying around, they are bound to miss something.

Rule of the rest of the season, "there are worse things than putting it on goal" :)

I have Avery in my hockey pool, cuz he scores goals and makes plays, but I do think he's a bit of an 'aggravator' (to put it mildly).

He's an agitator....but he's my agitator. :P

AveryBrodeur.jpg