May 31, 200818 yr Hi As most of us know is the LRMTS Flag used to represent the capability of a plane to fly nap of earth with out crashing. But LRMTS stand for laser ranging ... not for terain following. But it is possible to rename the field in the PE with out hurting the game... So let us find a smarter name for it!
May 31, 200818 yr I like TFR because it is short, I don't like it since it is just one term out of a number of terms and methodologies that allow a good chance of survivability at VLow altitude.
May 31, 200818 yr Terrain Following Radar in H4.1 is simply TF, but what do I know. And its even shorter Tony.
June 1, 200818 yr Author I like TFR because it is short, I don't like it since it is just one term out of a number of terms and methodologies that allow a good chance of survivability at VLow altitude. What about TFC(apable) ? Short and not linked with a special system.
June 1, 200818 yr I'd prefer NOE (nap of the earth). It succintly and adequately describes the desired capability without tying it directly to any particular system that we don't otherwise model, such as terrain following radar (TFR).
Create an account or sign in to comment