2006-2007 NHL Playoffs

pmaidhof

Please insert your views, rants, etc here.

RANGERS VS. THRASHERS

Rangers win, 4-0

Game 1: Rangers 4, Thrashers 3

Game 2: Rangers 2, Thrashers 1

Game 3: Rangers 7, Thrashers 0

Game 4: Rangers 4, Thrashers 2

In the words of former Rangers color-man John Davidson "OH BABY!"

Rangers haven't made the payoff in a decade :angry:

1st Rangers playoff sweep since they SMOKED the NY Islanders in the first round of the 1994 Playoffs! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Rangers take two from the Sabers, at the Garden to tie the series at 2-2, and Game 6 will be back at the world's most famous arena, MSG.

Hopfully you'll get to see that game on the tube, Pete. ;)

Can't wait for the NHL to come crawling back to ESPN. The whole Outdoor Life Network-Verses/NBC fiasco was the result of the lock-out and the fact that while popular, hockey unfortunately is not as popular, especially on TV, as the other major sports.

I predict that they will be back at ESPN for a fair, perhaps less than fair contract, in exchange for getting their product to market.

RANT MODE off.

its been entertaining to watch this series

Sure continue to rub it in :lol::lol:

(I know it was taken out of context)

So the Canucks have been ousted. Could it have been poor game-play by Vancouver?, the fact that the Anaheim GM is the former Vancouver GM?, or simply the entire population of BC having an out-of-proportion inferiority complex? Hey, I witnessed it myself last week. What a pessimistic group of hockey fans. I was ready to email Bettman to call the whole thing off. :P

... or simply the entire population of BC having an out-of-proportion inferiority complex? Hey, I witnessed it myself last week. What a pessimistic group of hockey fans.

Its the rain. They're terminally depressed, and the readily available BC bud doesn't seem to be helping much. :P

Ah, innocent Pete, different bud I think, something more along the lines of https://www.bcbudonline.com/ B)

Hey that's illegal in this country, but I enjoyed the lager anyways.