The Last Day: a proposed MBX

CV32

Brad - do you have a more specific link, the one above take us to a sort of table of contents and no joy after poking around a bit.

• 8 months later...

Equally miserable interest shown in this project at Myth Weavers, but I'm not giving up on the idea altogether just yet.

Do I need to flesh out the concept a bit more or are folks still too busy to even contemplate playing?

imho you already gave good detail. Perhaps the net for players needs to be cast wider? Hit up boardgamegeek forums for Twighlight Struggle, maybe go fishing at wargamer.com ?

Outside of that Pete may be right that there should be a marketing page with flashy graphics, a video of SLBM/ICBM launches, and whatnot.

imho you already gave good detail.

Maybe you're thinking of all the good stuff you are privy to elsewhere? ;) I was thinking I haven't given away much here.

Perhaps the net for players needs to be cast wider? Hit up boardgamegeek forums for Twighlight Struggle, maybe go fishing at wargamer.com ?

Maybe. I wasn't terribly enthusiastic about casting bait over at Myth Weavers, to be honest.

Outside of that Pete may be right that there should be a marketing page with flashy graphics, a video of SLBM/ICBM launches, and whatnot.

Heh, you know I am pretty low tech. :lol:

imho you already gave good detail.

Maybe you're thinking of all the good stuff you are privy to elsewhere? ;) I was thinking I haven't given away much here.

Nah, I was thinking Post #1 and Post #12 of this topic. That said the good stuff elsewhere is dandy and everyone should jump on board and play B)

Heh, you know I am pretty low tech. :lol:

I can help somewhat if you should so desire, I'm technical but not artistic, maybe we could scare up StalinTC and see if he can do a bit of pretty. Make a nice little sell sheet.