Splash One Mudhen

Silent Hunter UK

• 11 months later...
If I can add some (hopefully) helpful commentary, the player workload for this game is pretty light and you don't really need a copy of the paper rules. I guarantee you will learn something. B)

Thanks for that. We're still on the introductory scenario, which is "David & Goliath" from High Tide. I'm particularly looking for someone to control a "Sverdlov" cruiser.

• 3 months later...
The scenario I intend to do- after a quick one from "High Tide"- will be an epic recreation of the assault on the Varyag and Novorossiysk groups from Barrett Tillman's The Sixth Battle.

SHUK, I'm interested in your further thoughts and plans in the longer term for the 'Sixth Battle' wargame. I'm guessing you would agree that the High Tide scenario hasn't been quite as "quick" as originally hoped.

Can we get an update on your larger plans? (It seems from the poll(s) I've posted recently that this concept would probably resonate well with what folks might be looking for).

My current larger plan involves reaching the conclusion of this game whenever that may be, running a TOAW III game that should be six months maximum (a turn a week) and then going on to do the Sixth Battle scenario.

Thanks, sounds like it could be a fair ways down the road.

Stephen, are you strictly using H4.1 on the current game, or do you take liberties where you can? Your plans are grand, I look forward to them, but not from the front porch of the home for the aged. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...