play aids

VictorInThePacific

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Command cards look good to me, nice work.

I'll make them into PDFs and then post them up as downloaded and spread the word. Sound like a plan?

They are yours, to use as you see fit.

Making PDFs is probably a good idea, because that fixes the images at a point where you have reviewed and approved them.

You probably should copy and store the PNG files somewhere, and then make the PDFs of your copies, to guarantee that you know where the source files are.

I could in principle also send you the original original files (one Adobe Illustrator, one Adobe InDesign) so that you have the original originals, but PNGs should serve the purpose.

Command cards look good to me, nice work.

I'll make them into PDFs and then post them up as downloaded and spread the word. Sound like a plan?

They are yours, to use as you see fit.

Making PDFs is probably a good idea, because that fixes the images at a point where you have reviewed and approved them.

You probably should copy and store the PNG files somewhere, and then make the PDFs of your copies, to guarantee that you know where the source files are.

I could in principle also send you the original original files (one Adobe Illustrator, one Adobe InDesign) so that you have the original originals, but PNGs should serve the purpose.

Definitely post up the originals please, that is excellent news that they came about thru such programs.

Definitely post up the originals please, that is excellent news that they came about thru such programs.

Sorry, Tony, I missed your request for 3 days, otherwise I would have done this sooner.

Here is the InDesign file, a whopping 4 Mb.

or not

"Upload failed. You are not permitted to upload this type of file"

VitP,

My PDFs don't look too hot but they are attached. I don't know how to get the anti-aliasing to flow thru. When you have PDFs you like, please post them to the downloads area (then you'll be able to update the submissions with new ones, without the URL changing.

Downloads category: http://harpgamer.com/harpforum/index.php?a...&showcat=12

HCCommandCard.pdf

HCKeyboardCard.pdf

My PDFs don't look too hot but they are attached. I don't know how to get the anti-aliasing to flow thru. When you have PDFs you like, please post them to the downloads area (then you'll be able to update the submissions with new ones, without the URL changing.

Tony:

Your PDFs look fine to me. For example, I can blow them up to 1600% without the slightest hint of fuzziness.

However, I did go back and make my own, from the original originals, and then I posted them in the downloads area. The only substantial difference is that I was able to get a PDF for the keyboard drawing that has a size of only 20 kB, although it looks identical to yours.

If there are any problems, I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

Victor