July 11, 200818 yr Hi all, As some of you know ive been moving home and have been settled in for a about 2 weeks now! British Telecom have managed to screw up the installation of the communications line to my apartment, so while I should have been able to order my broadband yesterday, that is not going to happen now until BT can sort out the mess they have made. Once ive ordered the broadband it should be another week or two before I get back online.... Sorry to Tony and the beta team for my absence, I will hopefully be back soon, ill update when the broadband is ordered. Cheers
July 24, 200818 yr Author Internet connection has now been ordered should be about two weeks before I show my face online... maybe earlier! Then I can think about releasing my mods to the community
Create an account or sign in to comment