April 15, 200719 yr I recently submitted an article found in a recent copy of Proceedings. The USNI website has many articles posted, but it seems to require membership to access them Is it worthwhile to post these articles if not many people can access them? Or is it ok to post copies of website content when there are such restrictions in place. It the active readers of this site are members, the point is mute.
April 16, 200719 yr Author Pete, I am pretty sure you can sign up to read the articles without any cost. That's great to know as they often have some interesting reading such as that Indian navy article, and the finding of the Wahoo a few months back. As a subscriber, when asked to sign in I do so. Wasn't sure how it works in regards to a non-"member".
April 16, 200719 yr I'm a member and really enjoy reading Proceedings. As long as they actually send a print magazine, I hope to maintain a membership
Create an account or sign in to comment