February 28, 200818 yr What I did over the weekend was attend the Woodbury Snowmobile Club (http://www.snowraces.com) annual Radar Run. I designed and built the electronics for the 4' x 8' sign in the pictures. It uses a standard 802.11g wireless network to receive the information from a computer program I wrote. The sign itself uses a Rabbit microprocessor module as its brains. Their timing system was broken so most of my time was spent kludging that to work, instead of watching the action and plugging speeds into my sign. Anyway, just a little proof that I love electronics and dislike computers!
February 28, 200818 yr Author Better show a photo of the track. 1000' track (plus another 1000' to slow down), two lanes, motorcycles, three-wheelers, four-wheelers, and snowmobiles participate. Those are two of my nephew's on the track, and my brother's wife.
Create an account or sign in to comment