Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

HarpGamer

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Again

Featured Replies

Just about one year later and I'm reinstalling HCE. Please point me to the files and DB I should be using. I'm running build 2009.50, I think there is a later build. Sorry for the bother, I just don't know which files to use.

running win7

 

 

Thanks very much

 

John

Just about one year later and I'm reinstalling HCE. Please point me to the files and DB I should be using. I'm running build 2009.50, I think there is a later build. Sorry for the bother, I just don't know which files to use.

running win7

 

Most recent game components are here.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.