Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

HarpGamer

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HUD 4 b8 - where is the download and other DB questions

Featured Replies

Hi all,

 

So I downloaded the b7 of the HUD 4( The most recent available in the downloads section) and installed it. It doesn't seem to have any scenarios with it, so I then wnet looking for scenarios. I foudn a few that say that they need the HUD 4 official release, and one that said it needs Hud 4 b8. But I don't see either of these available on this site.

 

So I am looking for guidance.

 

Regards,

 

SNAFU

You can get the HUD 4 1.0 version from

http://diabetesdiplomats.kintera.org/faf/d...supid=339415034

 

You can also use the HUD 4 1.1 beta version from harpgamer.

 

To play one of the scenarios, make the HUD-4 the active database, then load the scenario you downloaded in the scenario editor, save the scenario, exit the scenario editor, then fire up the game and play the scenario. Bit of a pain B)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.