Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

HarpGamer

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New arrival

Featured Replies

My name's Silent Hunter. I'm British, got Harpoon 3 ANW for Christmas and have been thoroughly enjoying it.

 

Those of you who visit TV Tropes and Idioms may have seen my work there- I started the category on real world nukes... ;)

 

I'm going to be adding some AAR stuff for the classic scenarios, as well as many of the player ones.

 

I like the posting interface...

Welcome aboard, shipmate.

 

How about a game of Harpoon ANW, sometime?

  • Author
Welcome aboard, shipmate.

 

How about a game of Harpoon ANW, sometime?

 

Sounds interesting. When are you free?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.