Turn 1603 Planned Fire Phase

kmart494

The enemy surface ships have crossed the 30 nm "line in the sand." Stokiy has fired 3 SS-N-22 missiles (one each at the Red ships). At this range, the I/TARH system must be used vs. the weapon directors.

Ladnyy briefly sprinted at 19 kts but is now at 16 kts. The current position may pose a weapons danger space for Stokiy.

turn_1603_blue.txt

turn_1603_blue_intl.txt

Yeah Ladnyy is still too far from the enemies to add fire, and probably needs to come further to 315-ish.

I assume the missile at S011 came from the PB launcher, the ones at the other two ships came from the SB launcher?

In roughly 1.5 to 3 minutes, I am considering firing a second set of missiles at these targets, but would be inclined to reevaluate the situation before deciding definitively.

Ladnyy's role at this point was to provide close defence to the merchants, not to add fire unless necessary.

Are you thinking 8x SS-N-22 vs 3x targets won't be enough? :D

At this range, the I/TARH system must be used vs. the weapon directors.

It should be noted that this was always the case, as the SS-N-22 does not rely on any weapon directors.