Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

HarpGamer

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Defect Name: Missile turns away

Featured Replies

Defect Name: Missile turns away

Build: HCE 2007.000

Repeatable: Y

Operating System: XP

DB used: HCDB-070524

Scenario used: Saved game: Missile turns away

Long Description: Incoming Phoenix missile turns away on final approach to target.

 

Sequence to reproduce:

1. Run saved game at 1:5 compression

2. Watch missile approach target yet turn in opposite direct just before it runs out of fuel

 

Expected behaviour: Missile should continue towards target

Observed behaviour: Missile turns away from target

Missile_turns_away.zip

  • 2 weeks later...

I confirm; the missile turn away. This behavior happen also at 1:1 compression.

And I had the same behavior in the scenario HDSL-9 @ GE_028, while I assumed that this is the result of the Mainstay internal ESM, or the result of jammer which is 110 nm away. Could someone please confirm my assumption?

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

Could this problem be related to the torpedo acquisition problem?

Could this problem be related to the torpedo acquisition problem?

 

The two are unrelated sections of code.

Has anyone had the following event:

 

AI submarine is within range of player's vessel; AI submarine fires torpedoes, but the torpedoes are fired in the opposite direction away from the vessels?

 

Steve M

  • 8 months later...

I'm loathe to bump a topic like this, but this behaviour is still happening in-game.

 

I do believe it's related to the jamming (as I've found it happens alot when Badger-J EW jammers are in the area.

Yeah, I was just wondering if it was intended behaviour from the jamming.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.