Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

HarpGamer

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

X-45C

Featured Replies

I was looking at this platform in the game today, and noticed that its heaviest warload was two 1,000 lb JDAMs. I thought it was supposed to be able to carry a pair of 2,000 lb JDAMs?

I was looking at this platform in the game today, and noticed that its heaviest warload was two 1,000 lb JDAMs. I thought it was supposed to be able to carry a pair of 2,000 lb JDAMs?

 

Yeah, that's right. The original X-45A design was supposed to carry a 1000 lb bomb in each of two weapons bays. The larger X-45C moved up to a pair of 2000 lb bombs. But since I have H4 specs based on the X-45A design, I've chosen to go with the more conservative payload for now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.