Vietnam Campaigns

fulcrum

I am sorry for asking again, but my last question is whether exists a set of scenarios or campaigns about the Vietnam War, in particular i am interesting in Rolling Thunder campaign and operations LB I&II.

Thank you.

There are probably a handful of scenarios out there set during that period, such as Thanh Hoa Bridge, but in large part that conflict (and era) has not yet been exploited.

It is something I plan to remedy within the next few months. ;)

I am sorry for asking again, but my last question is whether exists a set of scenarios or campaigns about the Vietnam War, in particular i am interesting in Rolling Thunder campaign and operations LB I&II.

Thank you.

There are probably a handful of scenarios out there set during that period, such as Thanh Hoa Bridge, but in large part that conflict (and era) has not yet been exploited.

Thank you very much and great to hear that...I agree that period offers a lot of possibilities, Air war over Vietnam was particularly intense and over 900 US aircraft were lost in combat due to intense AA fire. I look forward to playing with them.

• 8 months later...

Thank you.

Thank you very much and great to hear that...I agree that period offers a lot of possibilities, Air war over Vietnam was particularly intense and over 900 US aircraft were lost in combat due to intense AA fire. I look forward to playing with them.

The Thanh Hoa scenario is definitely what you want, its very remenicent of Rolling Thunder, and is my fave one!