January 23, 201016 yr Went home last evening and tried downloading from my other laptop [both Dell Inspirons, one with XP, one with Vista]. Downloaded and unzipped all files successfully. I dont know what the problem is but I do know where it is so I suppose that is some sort of lateral solution. Thanks, DK That narrows it down, at least.
January 23, 201016 yr He might want to try reinstalling WinZip on the problem system, or try an alternative like WinRAR. Buddha
January 23, 201016 yr Author He might want to try reinstalling WinZip on the problem system, or try an alternative like WinRAR. Buddha Im going to try that next...................My office laptop simply does not recognize downloaded WinRar files. If they are emailed, it will open them normally. In the meantime my home laptop translates every thing perfectly so I can stay up to date. Thank to everyone for the help.
Create an account or sign in to comment