AARs

Rookster

Hello folks,

Just a note to let you know we have activated the AAR section of the HarpGamer website. If you haven't read these before, I can't recommend them to you enough!

It's always gratifying when folks take the time to write down their impressions of a scenario for the sake of giving feedback to the designer and for sharing with the community at large. Even better if it motivates you to play a scenario you had not yet looked into. And all the moreso if it motivates you to write your own AAR after playing. The scen designer appreciates the feedback and the players have another perspective to compare with their own experiences. Everybidy wins. :)

To post an AAR of your own, please use this Forum and post to the Scenario Design and Discussion section of the Harpoon version you are writing about. From here, we'll give it a slot over at the HarpGamer AAR page, for easy future access for all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KNOWN ISSUE:

Seems I'm a bit of an insomniac of late <_< . By the time I got the first eight formatted and posted, I sadly had no head left for figuring out how I messed up the AAR nav button once you get to the AAR section itself. Now, with a shower, coffee and a bit of distance, I think I have the answer and will look to get it sorted out later today or this evening. Until then, you can use the AAR button from the HarpGamer Home page, and when you finish reading a particular AAR, just hit Home and then AAR again to return to the AAR listing. Sorry for any inconvenience and I will post confirmation when it'sfixed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KNOWN ISSUE:

....had no head left for figuring out how I messed up the AAR nav button once you get to the AAR section itself. Now, with a shower, coffee and a bit of distance, I think I have the answer and will look to get it sorted out later today or this evening.

Done. Should be working fine now. If not, please let us know. Thanks!