Minor (but annoying) database text issues

Mgellis

A few minor issues that should be fixed when possible...

BCVN North Carolina (both versions) <-- the text appearing is for another hypothetical class, the BCGN Alaska. I don't know if an actual description for this fictional class is available, so it may have to be changed to "Descriptive text is not available."

DDGH Kimmel Flight III <-- For some reason, the text for the 550 Cavour appears. This can be changed to the text for the Flight II Kimmel: "Fictional platform. Improved version of the Kimmel destroyer class."

F 100 Grenade [Type 25] [#] <-- the text appearing is for the 365 KRI Diponegoro; it appears to be a fictional European frigate class, possibly British, but I'm not sure, so perhaps just use "Descriptive text is not available."

ANW

HUD-4 v1.2

Here's another one...I think I've mentioned this but I'm not sure...

The database lists the Skymaster as the Cessna 223 Skymaster, but as far as I can tell no such model appears to exist. I think it was supposed to be the Cessna 337 Skymaster. I'm not sure if there is anything special involved in just re-naming a database entry, as opposed to changing it; as far as I can tell, correcting the name of the platform is the only thing that has to be done.

I found another one...

The Project 183R [Komar] is described as a "frigate," but it is actually a small (66 tons) missile boat. I'm not sure if there is actually a description for it in the database, so it might have to use the "Descriptive text is not available" description.

ANW

HUD-4 v1.2

And another one...

Project 21956 [MPS] [#] is described as a modified Udaloy, but this appears to be an error (the actual Mod. Udaloy is Project 1155.1). Again, I do not know if there is an actual description for this vessel (which appears to be the "flight II" version of a future platform for which information is limited to begin with) so we might have to just rely on the "Descriptive text is not available" description.

ANW

HUD-4 v1.2

• 3 weeks later...

Found another one...

PGM 1 Battle Mountain Flight II (SGR) is described as "Planned but canceled class of Polish corvettes." It should probably just use the same description as the other PGM 1 Battle Mountain platform.

(Actually, since the Battle Mountains displace over 1,000 tons, I might change "Hypothetical patrol boat class" to "Hypothetical corvette class.")