Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

HarpGamer

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mexican frigates...do they need separate entries?

Featured Replies

The two classes of frigates used by the Mexican navy are former US ships, Bronstein- and Knox-class frigates.

 

Did the Mexicans alter them in any significant way (i.e., do they need a separate listing in the database) or can they be used as is? I remember reading somewhere that some of the weapons had been removed from some of the ships, although I cannot find that source now.

 

Thanks.

 

Mark

 

ANW

HUD 4 1.1b7

Sorrowfully, I can't check with H4 ruleset, there's no "Mexican" entry. I'll do it when there will be such entry.

 

FG

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.