Loadout DATA

jugasa77

Hello, I am running HUCE 2015.72.

I am editing the database and I have change the Loadout DATA of a few aircrafts. It seems that game engine always uses the aircraft DATA instead of the loadout DATA. So DATA is the same with a heavy loadout and with a light loadout.

Is there anyway to use the loadout DATA instead of the aircraft DATA?

• Like 1

Note to self, combat3.c, GetUnitsATA and effect4.c, CheckAirMissileHits which is using.  I thought there was a reason for that but am blanking on it currently.  

GetUnitsATA only uses the Loadout's DATA if the loadout has unexpended Annex_D (missile) or Annex_G1 (bomb) weapons.  That is a strange restriction.

What is a better rule?

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

For me this is a correct logic:

GetUnitsATA only uses the Loadout's DATA if the loadout has unexpended Annex_D (missile) or Annex_G1 (bomb) weapons.  That is a strange restriction.

But I don't understand the meaning of this first sentence!

Note to self, combat3.c, GetUnitsATA and effect4.c, CheckAirMissileHits which is using.  I thought there was a reason for that but am blanking on it currently.  

For me this is a correct logic:

But I don't understand the meaning of this first sentence!

I'm scratching head and wondering what other load out "weapons" are either dumped (external fuel?) or simply gone when depleted. Things like external comms pods, cannons, maybe other stuff is going to stay in place.

So what else is external and consumed or jettisoned? 

torpedoes Annex_F and ASW missiles & depth charges Annex_E come to mind as items that I would want to affect DATA.  Annex_G2 is ECM pods

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TonyE said:

torpedoes Annex_F and ASW missiles & depth charges Annex_E come to mind as items that I would want to affect DATA.  Annex_G2 is ECM pods

At least it sounds easy to fix?

Does harpoon discard empty external fuel tanks?

8 minutes ago, donaldseadog said:

At least it sounds easy to fix?

Does harpoon discard empty external fuel tanks?

Drop tanks are in Annex_G1 and they are not dropped when empty. 

• Like 1