Total victory must be achieved after minimum victory

donaldseadog

GE 2021.010,  Test save game zip attached, using westpac battleset and hcdb 150929 database

At point of start 3 fa 18 detect two helo and a ship. Total victory is to destroy a ship, min victory is to destroy a helo.

If you first sink the ship then down the helo you only get min victory, I would expect you'd get both min and total victory as both conditions are met.

If you down the helo then sink the ship you get your minimum vic (when helo is downed) and total when ship is sunk, as I'd expect.

PS in the same scenario but with no minimum victory set you get total victory when you sink the ship so that is good.

victest.zip

• Like 1

This is what I'm talking about people, awesome!  donaldseadog took it upon himself to test simple combinations of victory conditions and found at least this one that isn't working as expected.  For the rest of you, do more of this please to get a better simulation!

• TonyE pinned this topic

Fixed in 2021.012

2021.012 using the test scenario attached to the issue:

a) As Blue: Sink ship first, shoot down plane second.  Blue minimum victory achieved dialog is shown.  Blue total victory achieved dialog is shown.

b) As Blue: Shoot down plane first.  Blue minimum victory achieved dialog is shown.  Next sink the ship.  Blue total victory achieved dialog is shown.

2021.012 using my total victory condition only test scenario:

a) As Red: Run helo out of fuel.  Blue minimum victory achieved dialog is shown.  Next get Red ships on station.  Red total victory achieved dialog is shown.  This is correct since Red has no minimum victory conditions defined.  Next run helo out of fuel.  Blue total victory achieved dialog is shown.  There are no Blue units remaining so the game ends, Red is declared the winner in the no Blue units remaining dialog since Red reached total victory first.

• Like 1

• TonyE unpinned this topic