Don't wait another week to buy HC!

TonyE

Come January 1, 2018 it may no longer be possible to buy the game. If you've been waiting to buy a copy, I strongly suggest doing so by year end. For more than a year I've been attempting to arrange a situation where Harpoon Classic (HC) could be sold unbundled. That effort hasn't been successful and time is running out. Negotiations are ongoing but out of my hands at this point while the rights holders make their decision. That decision may not be made by year end which would mean no active publisher of the game and hence no way to buy the game.

The holiday sale is on and the price is cheap!

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/product.asp?gid=392

The box only has the cover art and a DVD with the serial number printed on it. Ultimate Edition does not come with a printed manual. If it had, Matrix would have needed an extra-thick DVD jewel case :).

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a few licensed copies (at least 3) but my DVD / CD is bad Tony and the other beta testers should know me - can someone give me a clue how to get another copy? Exwife got all my computer stuff so I'm starting over....

Jay McMullan

mcmullangf@gmail.com

I've got a few licensed copies (at least 3) but my DVD / CD is bad Tony and the other beta testers should know me - can someone give me a clue how to get another copy? Exwife got all my computer stuff so I'm starting over....

Jay McMullan

mcmullangf@gmail.com

If I haven't e-mailed you from a tgp.net domain in the next 36 hours, please give me a reminder; we'll get you squared away.