Patch for Harpoon ANW 3.9.0

Herman

A Beta version of the ANW Patch 3.9.0 is now available for those willing to test out experimental software.

Matrix

Hi everyone,

We've uploaded 3.9.0 RC5 as a Public Beta via our Members Club. While we do final testing we figured we'd offer you a change to get it early as well. This is still a beta, but it's stable and solid as far as we can tell.

You can download this as a Registered Download as long as you have registered your Harpoon 3 Advanced Naval Warfare serial number in our Members Club (click on the MEMBERS link in the top nav bar).

Please see the reame for more details

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys!

My name is Ryan Lodata and I am the Managing Editor for GamePlasma.com. I just wanted to let you all know that a major patch release has been announced by Matrix Games for Harpoon 3 ANW. If you would like to see what they had to say about the patch you can find the information here: http://gameplasma.com/index.php?do=viewarticle&id=291

Thanks!

Ryan

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have just upgraded my system to a Windows Vista x64 version and reloaded H3ANW (H3CA3.7.0.0 release). My question is: in order to get up to the latest versions and fixes do I need to download and install: Harpoon patch v.3.80; ANW Update 3.900; ANW Update 3.92; ANW Update 3.9.2 Hot Fix; ANW Update Hotfix 3.93; or can I just update to 3.9.4 and be good to go? Does 3.9.4 include all the previous updates or take it all into consideration.

Help is appreciated.