The crisis in Ukraine

CV32

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my friends was doing a point-by-point prevision of the evenments on his FB, and all correct.

On the other side, I was the other friday (21 February) afternoon in Madrid at Instituto General Gutiérrez Mellado, and none of the supossed researchers and top brass present thinked about the Russian invasión, but they were clearly ignorant of some important details, as Yulia Timoshenko jail and torture for a year and an half, or the Lvov/Lviv región previously part of Poland!

It not was a surprise the "expert" forecast was disastrously erroneous!

Mount Whitney and Taylor have left the Black Sea, the latter under tow, leaving only Truxtun in there.

Bush CSG is at or near Antalya, Turkey.

And the Russians have reportedly moved SSC-5 Bastion coastal defence missile systems into the Sevastopol area.

Russia ‘Welcomes’ the US Destroyer Truxtun, by Moving Bastion Anti-Ship Missiles to Crimea (Defense Update)

The very clever comments (for me!) of two colleagues, very young analysts, both of Canary Islands, regrettably yet only in Spanish (but do you know, Internet translation is now aceptable and very useful ;) ): http://www.guerrasposmodernas.com/2014/las-revoluciones-de-colores-y-la-reconfiguracion-del-orden-mundial-1a-parte/