ANW 3.11 beta update

TonyE

I posted Sunday a new zip file with files dated from Sunday 13th of January. I've just checked, error isn't coming from me.

FG

Yes, but the Sunday update is the archive people are having trouble with. Even if you sent the right files, something went wrong, and people are only getting the old files when they download the .zip file. Please upload them again (and you may want to download them too so you can open up the .zip file and make sure what is getting saved on the website is what you actually sent).

Sometimes, it's like re-starting a computer when it freezes up--you never do quite figure out what went wrong, but the only thing that works is doing it over and maybe whatever went wrong the first time you did it will sort itself out. The important thing is that right now it does not look like anyone can download the new HUD-4. So please try uploading it again.

I confess I'm not so worried about why it is happening...I just want the new version of the database. :)

Another possibility...e-mail Tony or Brad the new HUD-4 .zip file and they can check it to make sure it has the right files and then they can add it the downloads page.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted Sunday a new zip file with files dated from Sunday 13th of January. I've just checked, error isn't coming from me.

FG

Gunny,

I took a look at the contents of your zip file uploaded 13 January.

All of the component files contained in that zip are dated 24 November 2012 or earlier.

I just uploaded the file Gunny sent and it is downloading fine for me, have at it boys and thanks Gunny!

(hint, when uploading a new version, use the basic uploader and Delete any files you happen to see pre-populated. It can be done other ways but that's my approach)

I just uploaded the file Gunny sent and it is downloading fine for me, have at it boys and thanks Gunny!

(hint, when uploading a new version, use the basic uploader and Delete any files you happen to see pre-populated. It can be done other ways but that's my approach)

Same here. It seems to be fine now. Thanks, Gunny! Thanks, Tony!