Another Vacation couple more pictures

eclipse_trb

Ship pic 1 and 6 (probably a A.B.) was floating around off the waters of north florida aircraft pic 2 and 5 (P3) was seen flying low and real slow few miles out of cocoa beach neither got real close best I could do. Big greys pic 3 and 4 were parked along port of Baltimore not really sure what they are.

post-675-1318975536_thumb.jpg

post-675-1318975544_thumb.jpg

post-675-1318975763_thumb.jpg

post-675-1318975793_thumb.jpg

post-675-1318975969_thumb.jpg

post-675-1318975988_thumb.jpg

Pics 1 and 6 are of a Ticonderoga class cruiser. There at least four operating out of Mayport, iirc.

Pic 3 looks familiar, but I can't quite place em. Should be obvious, with cranes that freakin' big.

Pic 4 shows a couple LMSR (Large Medium Speed Ro-Ro).

I was thinking it might be a tico but didn't know how many were still around last ones I saw were these 2. Where they were parked next to the second pic of a moded destroyer.

The destroyer is the Spruance class Arthur W. Radford (DD-968).

Yes I think she was a test bed for the radar, soon to become a reef when I looked her up after taking the pictures.

Its probably one of the last pics of her in a near intact state. She was stripped down pretty good before becoming a reef a couple of months back. Pics here.