HUD4 status

Gunny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As announced by Don Gilman on Matrix forum, HUD-4 v1.0 final version is out and to be integrated to HUE-ANW. In comparison to beta 6, it has minor corrections brought after reports. All platform request is now to be considered as part of HUD-4 v1.1 or above's enhancement list. In respect for scen designers who need to update from HUD-3 to HUD-4, all inclusion will be stopped for HUD-4 v1.0, and prepared for v1.1, planned to be beta-released in early weeks of 2012 (depending on how much time I can spare).

FG

Gunny,

As announced by Don Gilman on Matrix forum, HUD-4 v1.0 final version is out and to be integrated to HUE-ANW. In comparison to beta 6, it has minor corrections brought after reports. All platform request is now to be considered as part of HUD-4 v1.1 or above's enhancement list. In respect for scen designers who need to update from HUD-3 to HUD-4, all inclusion will be stopped for HUD-4 v1.0, and prepared for v1.1, planned to be beta-released in early weeks of 2012 (depending on how much time I can spare).

FG

Respect! You have delivered. Well done, old friend!

Ralf

• 8 months later...

A quick message to get anyone informed: HUD4 v1.1 has been sent to AGSI for inclusion in 3.11 version of ANW. Major additions are the Su-7/17/20/22 families (and painstaking countries file to update) as well as Tu-95 family. Thanks to Craig P. for sending his files and sharing the Excel sheet he works on. Work on HUD4 1.11 has started, so far I've squashed a bug affecting Mu-90 Impact torpedo and fixed a handful platforms.

FG

• 4 months later...

A quick message to inform that I plan to release an updated version of HUD4 v1.11 on 23rd of December (Mayan Calendar being defeated by me).This is my Christmas present to the Harpoon community. It will bring a handful new platforms, squash a few dupes ships spotted, and usual bugs/incoherences reported by fellow pooners. Due to professionnal necessities, I have less time to dedicate to platform edition.

FG

Gunny,

I downloaded the updated version but I am not seeing any changes. I'm still having problems with ASROCs, which I know you have been trying to take care of. And the database manager is listing the date on the HUD-4 as Nov. 24. Is it possible the wrong version was posted?

Mark

Edit...also, when I opened up the zip file I downloaded, none of the files in the archive are dated later than Nov. 24. I think I must have downloaded the wrong file, somehow, so either I just clicked the wrong link somehow or the wrong file got posted as the update.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Breaking news: I'll publish a revised HUD4 v1.11 this weekend. Russell will do a hotfix for the BOL bug, and I'll submit a new version of HUD4 to go with this one. In detail, all subs are now converted to new standards, roughly 1/4 of ships are, some planes and sensors also. Please notify any update issue (files will be dated 27th of January) so I can then send it to Tony.

FG

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...