Aircraft added to ship not targeted in SE
Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:19 PM
Build: HCE 2009.18
Operating System: XP
DB used: Official
Scenario used: NA
Long Description: Aircraft are being added to the wrong ship in the SE.
Sequence to reproduce:
1. Build a new scenario with a group of 2+ ships that are Helo or aircraft capable and have differening landing platform sizes.
2. Choose one of the ships and add an aircraft.
3. Choose a ship with a different sized landing pad than that of the original.
4. Rechoose your aircraft and add it.
5. The aircraft will likely appear on the originally selected platform.
Expected behaviour: Planes should be added to the highlighted ship, not the one you have previously added aircraft to.
Observed behaviour: If there are two ships with differening landing pad sizes, the aircraft for the most recently selected will appear on the originally selected ship unless you re-highlight the currently highlighted ship after choosing the aircraft type.
No Save file with this being an SE related problem.
Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:38 PM
Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:58 PM
A test scen would still be appreciated so that I don't have to hunt for particular helo pad sizes.
I can do that, I'll just mod the test scen with the Staff Note test by taking the aircraft back off the ships. The Chinese (red) group was the culprit.
HELOPROB.zip 1.14K 129 downloads
Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:31 PM
Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:59 PM
Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:26 PM
Akula, care to put your stamp of approval on this one? If you approve of the result please change the post icon to a heart to indicate fix accepted by reporter. Thanks!
Working as expected now, I declare this issue fixed.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users