5 replies to this topic

#1 Gogol

Gogol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 07:28 PM

HI , 

i m new , excuse me if the question has been asked before , i looked at several pages and did not find it.

is there a place where we can find images for the HCWW Database units ?

Thank you !

(I M SORRY I AM TALKING ABOUT WW2  (HCWW) , not HCCW as my title mentions. i made a mistake in the title)

Edited by TonyE, 28 November 2017 - 10:10 PM.
Fixed topic title

#2 TonyE

TonyE

Advanced Member

• Staff Pukes
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,009 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 10:12 PM

Brad/CV32 hasn't assembled platform images for HCWW. You might try to convince him to spin up an effort to do so? It is a surprisingly painstaking process. If you want to build you own collection of images, holler and we can help you with the mechanics.

#3 Gogol

Gogol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 11:58 PM

Hi and thank you for having modified the Title :)

yes i will start to make my own (256 colours) images , i just did not find yet where to put them ,  as i said i m brand newb :)

i think i saw a post about the process , 

i ll dig it

thx

#4 Gogol

Gogol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 12:16 AM

in DigMilArt i see lots of ww2 names lile    B17Wingman4.jpg.enc,     what is this  ??? i did not see them in the ""installed art"" i only see modern units arts

#5 CV32

CV32

Administrator

• Staff Pukes
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,647 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:26 AM

As Tony mentioned, putting images together for the DB has never been viewed by me as offering a good return on investment of time and energy.

Not in an era where a couple of clicks can bring up a plethora of images on the Interwebz.

#6 Gogol

Gogol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 12:04 AM

Thank you

in DigMilArt i see lots of ww2 names lile    B17Wingman4.jpg.enc,    but i don t see those images anywhere even in ""click for all installed Art"""    do i miss something ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users