As discussed at http://harpgamer.com...-a-blind-gamer/
- A way to set courses without requiring the mouse to click on the map.
- A screen-reader accessible Formation Editor of some sort.
- Information on zones of uncertainty, direction of movement, and other cues which are only provided visually.
- Some kind of textual overview of the map, or at least a way to get required play information from it in an accessible form (probably overlaps with item above.)
- A way to handle ASW accessibly, or at least direct the searches without requiring the mouse.