Build: HCE 2007.000
Operating System: XP
DB used: HCDB-070524
Scenario used: Patrol zones centred on wrong position.sc1
Long Description: Formation patrol zones are centred on different positions and not consistent
This can cause major problems when trying to add new air or ship patrols.
Sequence to reproduce:
1. Change zone size for formation to 1nm, 2nm, 3nm, 4nm.
2. Re-position ships by ordering them to the same zone they occupied before the ranges were changed
Patrol zones centred on wrong position [assigned].gif
3. Run at high compression to allow ships to move to patrol zones
4. Hit Formation editor.
5. Re-order Storm into it's zone (marked in Yellow).
6. Do NOT issue formation orders for any other ships.
Patrol zones centred on wrong position [assigned-again].gif
7. Run at high compression.
8. Storm races ahead and 'out' of the formation.
Patrol zones centred on wrong position - Storm races ahead.gif
Expected behaviour: Ship should move to assigned patrol zone relative to formation
Observed behaviour: Ship do not move to assigned patrol zone relative to formation