HCE Release Notes
Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:31 PM
- Chg:I072 GE The Debug only log message for Torpedo and some other weapon
hits that was at times showing a very large # of DP imparted
was technically correct (Keel/Pressure Hull crits do 30,000 DP)
now has its wording changed for that critical hit type.
The message will now only show for the player side unless
Show All is enabled. The messages will continue to only show
in debug builds. (thanks Enrique)
Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:38 PM
- Chg:I073 GE Re-enabled a number of logging messages in Debug builds and made
sure they will show information for the enemy side when ShowAll
is activated. This will inform the player what happened to the
missiles when they "disappear". (thanks Brad)
Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:27 PM
- Chg:I080 SE 32-bit SE. Fixed drawing of courses while they are being edited.
Fixed code so that "Run-Time Check Failure #3" is no longer an
issue in this particular case (it will likely crop up in other
areas of the SE). (thanks Enrique)
Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:15 PM
- Chg:I081 SE 32-bit SE. Moving a unit in the formation editor may lead to a
Run-Time Check Failure #2 thanks to a string not being long
enough to hold the class name. (thanks eeustice)
Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:36 PM
- Chg:I078 GE ASMs were having SAMs fired at them even though the ASMs weren't
detected. This was due to an inexplicable call to AreaDefense
in FindMissileTarget. (thanks Grumble)
Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:57 PM
- Chg:I069 GE ASW missiles when shot down weren't showing the type of missile
shot down. The logging function was only able to pull names
from the missile annex (Annex D), ASW missiles are in Annex E.
Posted 25 September 2014 - 02:27 PM
- Chg:I068 SE Looking at a platform's weapons in the Platform Display when the
weapon quantity is large could lead to a crash.
- Chg:0000 SE Fixed a crash when flipping the platform display from All Units
to Active Units.
Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:58 PM
- Chg:0000 GE Added more hotkeys on the Staff Assistant dialog.
- Chg:0000 SE Show country and category of platform when in the platform display
for active units, previously it only showed the class name.
- Chg:I087 SE Fixed a handful of display bugs with the variable start points
dialog. (thanks TonyE)
- Chg:0000 SE Fixed various other Win16->Win32 conversion issues.
Posted 12 October 2014 - 08:25 PM
- Chg:I089 SE Fixed short int overflow counting units in the scenario analysis.
Also expanded to show Green unit tallies and format it all
Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:35 PM
- Chg:I065 SE Fixed char overflow and around 50 uchar overflows dealing with
number of plane units on an airfield/carrier. Probably good up
to 255 of them now.
- Chg:I088 SE Fixed uninitialized variable that triggered the issue as well
as a few others that came after the first.
- Chg:I090 SE SSBN Launch Missile attack as part of a group's course was
affecting the group's course. This was fixed accidentally
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users