This is most notable just for the fact that I have the programming toolchain updated. Hopefully more to follow this Fall/Winter.
1. The world country outlines layer will no longer make the countries fill in with a
solid white when the plotter is loaded a second time.
2. Scenario start date/time is now kept in the scenario file.
The "current" time as well as other timestamps in the scenario file
will be stored as offsets from the start date/time.
In the example above, a "current" timestamp of 1.0 would evaluate
to 41662.0 (January 2, 2014)
!!!For 184.108.40.206 the only the "start" time is tracked!!!
1. Added status bar display of range and bearing from last click to current mouse position.
1. Per map status bar will now show bearing from last click to current click in addition to the range.
(thanks Brains and Pete)
1. No more need to copy in temp.env upon each load of the program, the plotter now
properly preseves the .env file.
1. If you have a temp.env file in the plotter directory, the plotter will use that
to load globe settings (i.e. if you develop a custom map with MapBuilder, the
.env file holds the presenters and such for that map). Note that the .env
file is immediately over-written once it is read so keep a copy of the .env
to keep plugging in each time you open the plotter.
2. Fixed the dual creation of each map window.
Version 220.127.116.11 ReleasedMP01
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users