Build: HCE 2007.000
Operating System: XP
DB used: HCDB-070524
Scenario used: WW3.SCq
Long Description: Game throws assertion errors when user attempts to end game.
In other test runs, assertion errors are reported within the game (user does not need to end game to cause them). It is not known if these two cases are related. Assertion errors occurring within this scenario are sporadic but non-replicable with any consistency. They do appear with this scenario approximate 1 in 7 runs.
Sequence to reproduce:
1. Order TROKA division to bombard Taebukpo-Ri.
2. Repeat gun order every second or so for the next 30 seconds until aircraft groups appear to launch from Taebukpo-Ri.
3. Planes will appear in a massive groups even though the airbase only had 90 at the start of the game
4. Quit game by clicking on Window close box.
5. Messages: Assertion11, Assertion12, Assertion13, Main executible appear
6. On a second test run, error messages; Assertion 21, Assertion 22, Assertion 23 appear
Expected behaviour: Game should not throw Assertion errors either in the game or when ending.
Observed behaviour: Game throws assertion errors.